Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Transfer-Wk 17,Wed.-Too busy to talk



I haven't posted for a while have I? I've been "Too busy to talk" ... get it? I stutter .. and I've been busy. ;-) Weak sense of humour eh?

The little girl above is the big reason why. She was born on Friday, wieghing in at 7lbs 10ozs. Hopefully she won't stutter. She's very cool. :D

I haven't practiced my speech therapy in about a week. However, I did manage to go 3-4 days of hanging out at a hospital without a single person asking me if I was having a stroke ... so that's a big improvement. ;-)


Not meant as advice, please find a qualified therapist if you are interested in similar therapy.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 01, 2006 5:31:00 PM, Blogger Rob said...

John,

Congrats on the new addition!

Rob

 
At Saturday, March 04, 2006 12:23:00 PM, Blogger John MacIntyre said...

Thanks guys.

 
At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, shes so cute :) Congarts :D - meng

 
At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:12:00 PM, Blogger John MacIntyre said...

Thanks Meng. ;)

 
At Friday, March 10, 2006 9:23:00 AM, Blogger John MacIntyre said...

"The detective got the gun away from said stuttering psycho by mocking his speech."

Yeah, that's nice isn't it?

Do the writers & thier audience get a kick out of pointing others weaknesses in an effort to benefit from the percieved contrast? Do they feel better about themselves when seeing somebody they percieve as inferior?

I think so.

And I think that's the weakness.

But you know, personally, I'm really not too offended by stuff like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home