Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Transfer-Wk 15,Tues-Drive thru #3

I went through the drive thru again today. It didn’t go so well. It was a very weak execution of my targets, to put it mildly.

I actually recorded it to post, but in listening to it just now; I can see no benefit in posting it. It would mostly just be an exercise in self detriment.

This weekend, I’m going to drive through every Tim Hortons drive thru in the Greater Toronto Area if I have to, until I get it right. Timbits (donut holes) are 15¢ each, so $15 will get me 100 transfers. If that doesn't do it, I will eat all 100 for my supper! ;-)

Maybe I should take start a pool.

Actually, yes ... leave a comment about how many timbits do you think I will need to buy, before I do one with excellent execution.

My guess is between 5 & 10.


Not meant as advice, please find a qualified therapist if you are interested in similar therapy.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John i would just like to applaud your courage, as a stutterer myself i know how difficult drive-thru orders can be, i just wish i had your kind of determination.

Best of Luck with your drive :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home