Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Transfer-Wk 5,Tues.-After therapy video

Before VideoAfter Video

Dispite the before and after image selection which may come across as looking like a bad ad for stuttering relief; I really am a lot happier now that I can speak. ;-)

Here is a video of me dicussing my therapy with my current speech pattern.

Is it perfect? No.

Am I hitting all my targets, all the time? No.

Is there a transcript? Not yet. Maybe later.


Not meant as advice, please find a qualified therapist if you are interested in similar therapy.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey John,

The video looks great. You're smiling in the "after" video, which is what it's all about. Enjoy and have fun speaking!

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:31:00 PM, Blogger John MacIntyre said...

Thanks Vikesh.

I am having fun speaking ... now if I only I could shut up. ;-)

John

 
At Thursday, August 14, 2008 7:07:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi John

I am planning to try Landmark Education forum to improve my confidence and also planning to attend the toastmasters club to improve my confidence in public-speaking

Very informative blog for people like me who faces this problem

 
At Tuesday, February 16, 2010 12:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John - I cannot get your links to work of these videos. The do not work any more. Help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home