Friday, February 03, 2006

PFSP in the United States

For any stutterers in the United States. There is a program in the Eastern Virginia Medical School, in Norfolk, Virginia. It appears to be very similar to the program I took.

While I don't know anything about thier program, they got a glowing recommendation in one of my comments :
"I would gladly follow Ross Barrett into the bowels of hell."

;-)

If anybody else has taken a fluency shaping program, please forward a link.


Not meant as advice, please find a qualified therapist if you are interested in similar therapy.

2 Comments:

At Friday, February 10, 2006 11:11:00 AM, Blogger John MacIntyre said...

No problem ... rant away! ;-)

It is amazing that the sales-support contradictions exist even in the Armed Forces.

And really, for a mere pittance they can train you with an in-demand skill, and send you for speech therapy. ... you'd be happy and probably tell everybody you know, for the rest of your life, how great the forces are!

Total short sightedness.

Regards,
John

 
At Friday, February 10, 2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger Rob said...

I mentioned you in my new blog, so I guess I should tell you - http://chasingthefluencygod.blogspot.com/

Anymore luck at the drive-thru window?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home